Field of Dreams Field of Dreams

Whaaaaa....

Shitty 80's pop much?

Psychedelic-Mind responds:

Sometimes, you gotta mix it up. Lol thanks for the review

Positive Energies Positive Energies

Again

Again this was not given a proper rating. It was sitting at a zero when I found it. A great step up from Koi and simply fantastic. Also, your vocal mixing is truly something to marvel at.

Peace
Dj Dimension

OcularNebula responds:

thanks, bro! glad to know someone's sticking around to listen to my stuff!

Taste The Trance Taste The Trance

I Hate To Bash A First Attempt

But this really wasn't spectacular. First of all, not really trance. I would classify this more as a techno song (It matters because people judge trance songs differently than techno songs, or at least I do.). The one thing that really got me was the intro melody. It seemed really atonal. With just a slight tweaking and it could be a lot better. Next the kick was kind of flat sounding. Something would a little more punch could really pick up the energy. I will say however, the off beat synth is great. Wouldn't change it at all. Hope I helped.

TastyTeo responds:

OK, thanks for your feedback, i have many years in my life to fix all these =D
All these stuff was made in less than 1 hour.

Koi Koi

Defintely Deserves Better Than A 1.69

Very solid. That's all I can say. Very catchy and totally groovable. Maybe a kick with less click would help out. But solid man, very solid.

OcularNebula responds:

thanks, man. I'll keep the kick tip in mind.

Said Enough Said Enough

Wicked

I honestly expected to get shit going through the punk, but this is definitely solid. Great vocals, lyrics and guitar. The only soft spot is the drumming. Just giving the drums a little more energy would make the whole song just explode. Great job though.

Brotherhood of Death Brotherhood of Death

I Came To Blam

And then I listened to this. First metal listen of the night and I am thoroughly impressed. I can't offer much in the way of constructive criticism, as I don't listen to much metal, but this was absolutely solid.

BERSERKYD responds:

Cool ! Thanks DJ ! I always do my best, have a good day !

Undercave Undercave

Pretty Decent

Overall, pretty nice. I would a slightly stronger kick, using a smoother synth for the intro melody, and tweaking the second main melody. But again, its not bad.

NorthboundFox responds:

Thanks for the feedback Demension! I may re-release this after I tweak this some. The constructive crit and the truthful vote are much appreciated :D

Absense Attained Absense Attained

Not Bad

I'm agree with the review before me and say the kick is a problem. If you don't know what side-chaining is I would look it up and if you do I'd highly recommend to give your kick some power. Also the ambient pads are nice, but a little loud in my opinion. Other than that, a very solid piece.

DigohD responds:

Checked the side-chaining up, never heard of it before. Got some free compressor VST and it works fine. Will be used in submissions to come! :)

Thanks for the review!

Pirate of Caribbean - Trance Pirate of Caribbean - Trance

Equalize

You kick is way too distorting. It gives everything else a harsh edge. I would suggest re-equalizing, switching to a smoother main synth, perhaps choosing a new bass instrument, and maybe using something a little lighter for that intro percussion line.

P.S. I agree with the other review. Lots of potential here. :)

Librium Librium

Progression Is Key

If you don't know what to call an electronic song I would stick with techno. Trance needs to be smooth and progressive. Everything should meld into everything else. This lacks that in large parts. Also some out of rhythm echos throw things off from the very start. I would suggest lightening the synths a little, reducing some of the echo effects, and doing a little equalizing.